- Marissa Mayer: the woman in the room (or: why Han shot first)
- KPMG survey identifies concerns over companies’ risk management and crisis readiness programmes
- Why should public relations own online communication? No, seriously, why should it?
- The rise and rise of self-selection (or, why the mass approach to media is doomed)
- Three important PR questions answered by Zuckerberg’s interview
Category Archives: Communication
The perpetual challenge for public relations practitioners is measurement. If you’re a regular reader of this blog – and good luck, considering my average post rate is aligned to the landing of robots on Mars – you’ll know that my … Continue reading
If you haven’t stumbled across them before, the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) animated lectures are some incredibly thought provoking pieces of content. Challenging established thinking is apparently what the internet is all about. … Continue reading