- The local face of global crisis management
- Is your crisis management plan ready for action?
- Marissa Mayer: the woman in the room (or: why Han shot first)
- KPMG survey identifies concerns over companies’ risk management and crisis readiness programmes
- Why should public relations own online communication? No, seriously, why should it?
Category Archives: Communication
Next week Edelman’s regional Crisis & Risk practice will convene to explore the changing face of crisis communication. The role of crisis communication within PR firms is evolving at speed, particularly given growth in the range of digital marketing services … Continue reading
The perpetual challenge for public relations practitioners is measurement. If you’re a regular reader of this blog – and good luck, considering my average post rate is aligned to the landing of robots on Mars – you’ll know that my … Continue reading